As you are aware the Government decided on a phased return of pupils to in-school education. The Department of Health has confirmed that the gradual phased reopening can proceed as planned. As a result we are now pleased to announce that Scoil Phádraig will welcome pupils Third – Sixth Class back to school on Monday 15th March.
Please be reassured that we are following all updated public health advice, to ensure that Scoil Phádraig is as safe as it possibly can be for your child(ren).
Before returning your child(ren) to school, you must complete a HSE Return to Education Form and read carefully the health advice below.
- All parents/ guardians must complete HSE Return to Education Form in respect of each child returning to school and after any absence from school. Your child will not be admitted to class without the completed form.
- Parents/ guardians please be reminded of the importance of not congregating at or near school and that communication with the school must take place by phone or online.
- Parents/ guardians please wear a face mask when on or around the school grounds.
- Parents/ guardians please be reminded of school policy in relation to children with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Parents/ guardians please be reminded not to send children to school if they are close contacts of a person with COVID-19, are awaiting a test or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please be advised not to send pupils to school if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus.
- Please be advised not to send pupils to school if they have travelled outside of Ireland; in such instances parents are advised to consult and follow the latest Government advice in relation to foreign travel.
- Please be advised to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
We look forward to greeting 3rd – 6th Class pupils on 15th March and we are delighted that all our pupils and their teachers will be back in school together from this date.